Saturday, December 12, 2009

My experience in creating this blog

Hi everyone,

Creating this blog is quite interesting (as you get to choose how your blog looks like,what gadgets you want to add (such as a chat box, music player etc.)

I have created other blogs, so I'm quite used to how to create a blog and so forth....


I think that we can post blogs to let the outside world know what topics we learnt (like how experiments are some and etc.), have discussions about topics in comments (or in chat boxes, which create less hassle in seeing what friendly discussion is going on) and maybe we can also share ideas about a certain topic.

Thats what I think, till the next post..

Cherin Tan

1 comment:

  1. Do you know you can link your other blogs to this blog too? This would allow us to see different facets of your life :) Of course, you can always change the privacy settings so that only people you invited could read your blogs!

    For a start, I am curious what kinds of pranks you like to play :)

    ReplyDelete