Monday, December 21, 2009

My Digital collage




Hi,




Above is my digital collage that I made using Windows PowerPoint. The websites are:




maps.google.com.sg http://www.hotmail.com/




download.live.com/messenger http://www.streetdirectory.com/


The last one is History Channel Video Digest, which I can't find the website but its on Facebook. I was unable to view it because my flash player is out-dated, it has videos about History in it, and it may be useful in learning History.
Out of all the applications mentioned, my favourite is facebook. Why?


Because, we can get to get to know know other people from around the world, play online games with friends (not to mention compete with them), keep in touch even if you are sick, and maybe get to kinow what they are doing from their status updates.



Cherin Tan


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherin

    Is there any applications in Facebook that you think might be useful in learning?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i think facebook games defeats the purpose of facebook.(just stating my own opinion)

    ReplyDelete