Saturday, January 9, 2010

Reflection on the orientation camp

Hi everyone,

Below are the questions from the booklet and answers.
(I don't see any post featuring any more questions about the camp)

What are the 3 main points or more that I have learnt from all the activites?

- Each and every one of the team members is important
(as we make out the whole team and never leave any of them behind)

-Suceeding is not important
(what matters is you've tried your very best)

-Team means:
Together
Everyone
Achieves
More

How can these pointers be of help to you?

-These pointers can help me when we're doing projects, or when we fail to suceed

If you were to have another chance to try out all the activites, which one will you choose? Why?

-I would try out the flying fox. Though the journey up seemed scary, coming down was kind of like the best part. It reminds me of when the going gets tough, but when you have finished you feel so elated.

If there is one thing that you can change about yourself, what would that be?

-It would be my fear of heights.

Thats all for now, I have to rush off to attend something, Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment