Monday, January 4, 2010

My personal reflection on the Bridge Building Activity

Do note that the questions I'm answering is from the whiteboard. It differs from the questions in the post.
And I've kind of re-phrased the questions I typed.



Is it difficult to work with new people?

-No it isn't. Its just that you need to break your personal boudaries and really, get to know some people in my class.

How did I overcome my worry? My "shyness"?

- Well, I wasn't worried or shy about making new friends or even saying hi to them. (Because I've introduced my self to a lot of people, and got used to it) As I read somewhere, "the world doesn't have strangers, its just people you haven't met" (I did re-phrased this, but this is the main thing)

How did I contribute to the project?

-I helped them to stick things together, cut items that need to be cut, and gave a few ideas to help with the constrution.

Why is it important to participate?

-So that you can experience how to create this, learn teamwork, communication skills that may help us in the future when we need to do a project/assignment in a team/pairs.

What is the one important skill I learnt and how can I apply it in class?

-The skill is communication. I can apply it when we do projects/assignment or anything that requires teamwork, its important so as to reduce conflicts and improve teamwork and hand in the finished product on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment